Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sarah's Invention

I have been thinking a rather lot about the invention I have been considering to market. I have seen brands of shoes that are comfortable, stylish and affordable and thought that I could do the same but for people of a younger age. The shoes, would be an item of footwear that would be suitable for wearing around the house and could also be worn out to the shoppping centers and yet remain ever so sleek and stylish. I have also wanted to create something that would help the environment and make a big impact on our society as being a BIG contributer to how we dispose of our trash, maybe a form of recycling something, or a reducer or a big help with our waste. I am unsure but both will be an awesome idea and I hope to decidde on that sometime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment